• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Its Trumps World Mafia Sign Up Thread - Closed

I just want to be Trumps wall, please make that happen

Would really like to get to 24.

So pester the likes of Eagles, damo, da, numbers, etc

Maybe in Richmond.
Real talk. Women scene in Richmond is rough.

All the girls basically fall into one of these three categories:

1) Grew up here. Decent amount of southern country in them. Not the brightest (as those left after college). Will be still hanging out with all high school friends at the age of 25.

2) UofR of VCU current student, or VCU alum. The UofR ones don't really stay around. The top companies here don't recruit from UofR and most have too much money and ties outside the state to randomly stay. And the VCU crew primarily sticks to themselves. Hipsters, grungy, tattoos, arts, and other stereotypes.

3) Moved here after college for one of the big companies. Capital One, Altria, couple advertising/marketing agencies, some of the smaller banks, etc. These are the primary targets. Often good looking and well educated, usually from states not northern than Pennsylvania, quickly succumb to the southern ways and insist on relationships and eventually a ring. Definitely some catches out there, though.

Aren't you married / in a relationship, Nonny?

I'll play but head's up that I won't be around much late Monday morning to the middle of the afternoon.

Real talk. Women scene in Richmond is rough.

All the girls basically fall into one of these three categories:

1) Grew up here. Decent amount of southern country in them. Not the brightest (as those left after college). Will be still hanging out with all high school friends at the age of 25.

2) UofR of VCU current student, or VCU alum. The UofR ones don't really stay around. The top companies here don't recruit from UofR and most have too much money and ties outside the state to randomly stay. And the VCU crew primarily sticks to themselves. Hipsters, grungy, tattoos, arts, and other stereotypes.

3) Moved here after college for one of the big companies. Capital One, Altria, couple advertising/marketing agencies, some of the smaller banks, etc. These are the primary targets. Often good looking and well educated, usually from states not northern than Pennsylvania, quickly succumb to the southern ways and insist on relationships and eventually a ring. Definitely some catches out there, though.

You've been hanging out with the wrong locals. Most of my friends here are locals, and there are some solid 8s or 9s from solid schools that moved back after college. There's definitely a ton of baby crazy/ring crazy going on in there though. That said, I'm in bucket 3 now, and I think you are too.

Back