• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITT: '03's finally bond after seeing eachother naked

Shall one backup their talk?

• Total voters
alright here's the deal. dv7 resubmitted, palma has seen it as well.

dv7- 6.00" (l) x 6.75" (g)

palma- 6.80" (l) x 6.00" (g)

As the judge, I am calling that a dead heat and calling OT. The competition now swings to aesthetics.

Glad I kept those dick pics on my phone for just a few more hours. Clutch!

As the judge, I am calling that a dead heat and calling OT. The competition now swings to aesthetics.

Summon the dwarf council!

After an aesthetic review, Palma has been declared the of the 2016 OGB Chili Cockoff. dv7, upon completion of the competition, please return Bob the Builder his stolen traffic cone.

how did you conclude that? seems like an extra 1 square inch of area for plama.

seems like a virtual tie that is based on intangible vagaries of measurements, so no one should pay anything.

Based on the information we have, I got a volume of 21.75in3 for DV7 and 19.34in3 for Palma.

I threw the circumference in a calculator to get the radius and then V=πr2h.

Style Points were never agreed to. I say it's a tie. No one pays anything. Palma, get your money back and never do something this stupid again.

Based on the information we have, I got a volume of 21.75in3 for DV7 and 19.34in3 for Palma.

I threw the circumference in a calculator to get the radius and then V=πr2h.

I see. back to displacement. i suppose r^2 is the math that threw me off.

in any event, the tiebreaker should have been distance from tip to dangle point of balls.

SD3 is a man of integrity who has zero problem closely examining dick pics. He deserves a round of applause. Very professional.

in any event, the tiebreaker should have been distance from tip to dangle point of balls.

Where was this suggestion a week ago ?!?

bsNrs1u.png

I think it's humorous people are willing to accept that we're dealing with two random 99% percentile girth measurements (and one near 100% percentile) with no questions asked.

I think it's humorous people are willing to accept that we're dealing with two random 99% percentile girth measurements (and one near 100% percentile) with no questions asked.

I have little doubt palma cheated, I just don't know how he did it and I don't care. I think dv7 probably has a bit more integrity but he'll clearly do anything for a grand so who knows.

My numbers were a bit different and I upped the ante by providing them with panoramic junk videos to prove every angle. I don't think sd's rulings would have held under appeal. My numbers had me winning with

7' length, 5.935 girth, DV at 5.87 length and 6.5 girth, which gave me a narrow lead then dv came back with the winner but there was an angle perception issue where he'd need a video to confirm so he said fuck it and potentially let me off the hook. It was close enough that because we're assuming cylinders and neither of us are it's impossible to tell unless dv wants to share with the world, then one of you geniuses would have solved It by breaking dv7s dick down by trapezoids or doing an area review inch by inch.

I'm sure one of you geniuses could have figured it out, but neither me or dv7 are smart enough

No fucking shit , why do you think I thought my ev was -20 bucks. Anyone who wants to see mine could just pm sd, as I said

When you throw in girth, you have to be talking volume.

Should've just done length for a dick measuring contest instead of length and girth with a dick impressing contest.

Back