• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jabari Shirts!

These aren’t just ordinary T-shirts, but digitally activated QR code T-shirts. There’s a QR code on the back of the shirt, and when you scan it with your smartphone it shows videos of Jabari Parker.

I guess you can also use them as a toilet paper substitute.

How is this legal? Merchandise like this with a players name or likeness is against ncaa rules correct. We sure as hell got the book thrown at us for making the Willie Idelette shirts.

How is this legal? Merchandise like this with a players name or likeness is against ncaa rules correct. We sure as hell got the book thrown at us for making the Willie Idelette shirts.

It is Dook. Because Dook. /endthread

Mormons and tobacco. I always knew the Dukes were hiding something.

I didn't thoroughly look at the site, but I don't see Duke Bluedevils on it, it's not a site by Duke....as long as Jabari isn't behind it, and jabari isn't profiting from it... there is really no violation.

I didn't thoroughly look at the site, but I don't see Duke Bluedevils on it, it's not a site by Duke....as long as Jabari isn't behind it, and jabari isn't profiting from it... there is really no violation.

I guess you could be right. We were selling shirts our own, didn't say wake on them, and Idelette had no involvement at all. Didn't even say his full name. Wake might have just been covering the ass, but they made it sound like we were going to take down the whole AD. #culture

What are the videos linked to the QR code? Who owns the rights to them?

Back