• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey...

Haven't tried it yet, but I've had Evan Williams Honey reserve, and it was pretty good.

I haven't tried it yet, either, but Wild Turkey American Honey is tasty for dessert.

This is really good in Coffee, tea, sprite, etc. It's too sweet to drink on the rocks though.

barenjager.jpg

Adding it to a super sweet soda helps?

It tastes the exact same as honey, so it's pretty sickening to drink it straight up because it has such a strong saccharine taste. When you are trying to finish off the bottle you get creative in how you mix it. Getting back to the OP, it tastes very good with Jack Daniels.

Last edited:
Yeah I have had it, I just never thought to add it something like sprite.

It tastes the exact same as honey, so it's pretty sickening to drink it straight up because it has such a strong saccharine taste. When you are trying to finish off the bottle you get creative in how you mix it. Getting back to the OP, it tastes very good with Jack Daniels.

no way...this stuff is amazing straight up like a shot. even better if you flot a little Baileys on the top to take the edge off...

not many places carry it but when I'm at a bar that has it...watch out.

I have never had a halfway decent honey flavored whiskey. All the ones I have ever tried are just nasty.

Back