• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jack Lew

Congressional GOP hates, therefore I like. Seems like he fought the good fight during the last debt ceiling debacle. Would feel a little better about him if he hadn't worked in a unit at Citigroup that I believe is more or less outlawed by the Volcker rule.

Congressional GOP hates, therefore I like. Seems like he fought the good fight during the last debt ceiling debacle. Would feel a little better about him if he hadn't worked in a unit at Citigroup that I believe is more or less outlawed by the Volcker rule.

In Woodward's latest book he does not come off that great and you are right...the GOP congressman HATED him.

I feel like it was an interesting choice but I didn't know much about him beforehand.

Senator Jeff Merkley ‏@SenJeffMerkley
After mtg w/ Lew, it is clear he is committed to strong Volcker Rule & helping underwater homeowners refinance. He will have my support.

Alright I'm on board without reservations.

Back