• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

James Franklin Wake Game Press Conference

That was really impressive. His analysis of Wake's team was great to hear, especially the part about Whitlock. It is truly amazing to hear a coach say that Whitlock is his favorite player in all of college football to watch.

I think Franklin might know more than Grobe about our team. I get so mad listening to Franklin because he is everything that we need.

I remember when Franklin was hired David Williams their AD or whatever they refer to that as at Vandy said he was looking for a CEO of the football program. And that is exactly what they got.

On another note, I didn't know Gattis was also the offensive recruiting coordinator.

So painfully obvious why this series is ending. One coach/team is on the rise, while the other is on the steady decline.

That dude is awesome. We need to find a guy like that.

Back