• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jared Lorenzen: more enormous than ever

siff

Scott "Rufio" Feather
Reaction score
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/2/3/5375884/jared-lorenzen-northern-kentucky-river-monsters

Bfl8awcIQAAk8jW.jpg

Philip Seymour Hoffman could have played him in a biopic had he survived the needle.

Always liked Lorenzen. Kid had good feet for a QB of any size, and it looks like he still does.

Always liked Lorenzen. Kid had good feet for a QB of any size, and it looks like he still does.

Agreed. He was a good college QB and had his cups of coffee in the right place. Good for him that he's still playing.

I literally just wikipedia'd this guy a week ago. The commissioner stint was hilarious to me. I didn't even know these teams existed.

Agreed. He was a good college QB and had his cups of coffee in the right place. Good for him that he's still playing.

good for him? dude's gonna be dead in 3 years at this rate.

Imagine him coming down the line on an option?

I had a feeling a diet consisting solely of Subway sandwiches would not lead to dramatic weight loss.

Yeah, but he has a ring. Not many NFLers can say that.

Really looking forward to all the news articles 12-18 months from now about Jared Lorenzen Getting In the Best Shape of His Life[SUP]TM[/SUP]

Back