• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jason Isbell --930 Club DC

GPDeac

Reaction score
Shot in the dark here, but anyone on here have an extra ticket to this show? It is sold out and tickets are just not available at all on any of the secondary sellers (StubHub etc.) Have never seen anything like it. Keeping an eye on Craigslist but thought the boards would be worth a shot.

My buddies actually scalped one outside of the Neighborhood theater in Charlotte last Thursday. I was shocked, but maybe there's a shot for you there. I'm not sure about the size of the venue. Do your best to get a ticket, though. Thursday's show was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Something will show up on craigslist. If you still don't have one near the show I've gone to 9:30 club and scalped a ticket from the people in line. Especially if it is freezing, people might decide they want to make $25 and go to the bar instead of waiting in line.

Or yeah. Ive seen hommie twice not counting DBT shows. Not speaking from inexperience.

blasphemy. Dude brought it last week. Have you seen him post sobriety? It def brought some clarity to his sets.

TAB sees what TAB chooses to see, through the twin filters of ignorance and arrogance.

Last edited:
And those two filters are worse than bacon grease and donut glaze? Try again.

In all fairness, I have not seen him since he lost weight and sobered up. Never been my cup of tea tho.

One ticket popped up on Stub Hun for 47, just 12 over face, so I grabbed it. Hoping to get 2 more for some friends, but worst case, I will roll solo.

One ticket popped up on Stub Hun for 47, just 12 over face, so I grabbed it. Hoping to get 2 more for some friends, but worst case, I will roll solo.

Good luck finding other tickets. We go see him pretty much any time he rolls through Charlotte or nearby. We were at the Neighborhood Theater show last week and it was very good.

In all fairness, I have not seen him since he lost weight and sobered up. Never been my cup of tea tho.

Southeastern is by far the best album he has done. While his other solo albums have some great songs, they are pretty uneven. His entire setlist is solid now.

He was great at Neighborhood Theatre last Thursday and I look forward to seeing him again Saturday at Haw River Ballroom.

Saw him at Haw River at last Friday. Great venue and awesome show as expected. Two hour set, no breaks. Played an unexpected and killer song for encore. Check out Holly Williams before hand, well worth it. And her bass player, even more well worth it.

Dont know how you all got Haw River tix, they've been sold out for a long time. I would love to see Holly Williams as well, if just to see her do "Blue is my Heart" from Hank Williams lost album

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Back