• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Javaris Crittenton -- murder rap

Am I just a sheltered white boy to be blown away by this?

“It is not uncommon for individuals involved in professional athletics to go out and join street gangs for protection,” Banks said.

That just seems so bizarre to me.

Am I just a sheltered white boy to be blown away by this?

“It is not uncommon for individuals involved in professional athletics to go out and join street gangs for protection,” Banks

That just seems so bizarre to me.

I agree; never heard of such a thing.

Damn, also saw on there that Reid Fleihr, son of Ric Flair was found dead. Jeez.

That article sounds like an April Fools Day joke. Guess its not, but sadly Crittendon IS a fool.

I was making a joke assuming your post was about Critty.

Imagine the culture if he had come here. We wanted him bad.

Am I just a sheltered white boy to wonder why someone would name their kid Trontavious?

We recruited him but Mike Conley was our preferred target in that class.

Palma is in this same gang, maybe he has the inside scoop

I agree; never heard of such a thing.

If you were drafted by, say the Washington Wizards, and you didn't know anybody and there was group in Howard County Maryland who liked to drink beer and play poker and golf with you, you might gravitate to it. Now, picture the opposite.

Maybe we could have saved him. Now that would be real culture, wouldn't it?

Hatch, Wellman and Buzz only want the easy ones. The ones that teach themselves. Now, wouldn't it be nice to be able to select your classes that way. I will only allow those students into my class that I don't have to expend too much energy on. You know, the ones who mostly teach themselves.

Back