• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff Porcaro

RicoSuave

Reaction score
Pop music drummers never get the glory, but some of their work is equally amazing. I've been listening to a lot of Toto and I'm blown away by the late great Jeff Porcaro. He was also drummer for Boz Scaggs, Michael Jackson, and many others. For those of you who never heard the name Jeff Porcaro, you're welcomed.

Last edited:
Wow quite the accomplished guy who played for just about everyone as well as founding member of Toto. Died young (38) from what Wiki says a heart attack from constant cocaine use or spraying/inhaling insecticide in his back yard, depending on who you want to believe.

Rico, art world star Mark Grotjahn shares your taste in music. Fast forward the vid to 3:01 to see him grooving to Toto while making six figure art.

Last edited:
At first I thought this was about biff pocoroba.

Who apparently now runs a sausage company in lilburn ga. Also the only MLB player ever to have "biff" on his birth certificate.

Back