• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Phone Messages

Just got it from a couple sources...
That interview was actually done live, so the AD wasn't trying to stop it from airing... as they couldn't, but they did make numerous calls to WXII to complain about the interview. They threw a mini-fit about it thinking it was unfair.

Margaret Johnson... such a hard hitting journalist. Always asks those GOTCHA! questions.
"THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

Steve-Shutt.jpg

Just got it from a couple sources...
That interview was actually done live, so the AD wasn't trying to stop it from airing... as they couldn't, but they did make numerous calls to WXII to complain about the interview. They threw a mini-fit about it thinking it was unfair.

Margaret Johnson... such a hard hitting journalist. Always asks those GOTCHA! questions.

Then I misunderstood what I was told. Either way, I know that within 3 minutes of Bz leaving the studio, they were receiving angry and threatening phone calls.

Then I misunderstood what I was told. Either way, I know that within 3 minutes of Bz leaving the studio, they were receiving angry and threatening phone calls.
Threatening? Shutty needs to chill out. Your coach fucking sucks. Even the WXII news anchor knows it.

EVERYBODY knows it! It's just that Ron Wellman and Nathan Hatch refuse to admit it.

They know it. They are trolling the arrogant elitist old money Deacs just seeing how much they can actually get away with. BEST.POLITICIANS.EVER

The obsession you guys have with this coach is amazing!

He ruined something we love... It isn't that weird if you think about it in that context.

If somebody came in and ruined your family, you would probably develop an obsession with them as well.

Why oh Why couldn't we have gotten Jim Larranaga?

Miami coach Jim Larranaga is now a member of the school's faculty. Larranaga, last season's Associated Press men's basketball coach of the year, has been appointed an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Kinesiology and Sport Sciences at Miami. Because of his coaching responsibilities, Larranaga will be a guest lecturer at Miami's School of Education and Human Development.

Larranaga studied education in college and always planned to be a teacher. He was also a member of the faculty at George Mason, where he coached before coming to the Hurricanes.

Larranaga says the move ''will give me the opportunity to interact with more students than ever before.'' His team opens practice for the coming season on Sept. 27

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jim-larranaga-appointed-miami-faculty-195829028--ncaab.html

Too obvious for Wellman. He wanted to pull someone with a mediocre track record from a shitty program and look like a genius when it turns out the guy was a victim of circumstance in the previous job. Unfortunately, [Redacted] was actually a victim of his own inability to teach and lead collegiate basketball players.

Larranaga was never coming to Wake. Just like John Beilein was never coming to Wake. Wellman definitely had/has a reputation and isn't going to attract those type of individuals.

Back