• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show: No more live questions/CJ and Cav On Now

I find it interesting that they said practice would be during that time. Seems like they could have just said something else and spared the excuse. We all know why he won't be there. No point in saying he will be at practice. It's almost like a passive-aggressive attack by the SID in saying that.

Cat snorted, bzz aborted

I think in a respectful way the calls need to continue. Force Chill to defend Wellman. Like it or not he took the job.

southpark31.jpg

cowardly move.......

This just keeps getting worse and worse. The level of incompetent leadership in our athletic department continues to find new lows. I wish I could suck this bad at my job and get paid like these asshats do. I'm totally dumbfounded.

Perhaps we can start a petition to bring Bz back to the show during practice. As bad as Bz in on the show he seems a heck of a lot more competent as a media host than he is as a basketball coach.

Send Chill to practice and give us Bz back. Maybe chill can teach our guys how to rebound.

Laughed so hard when I read that I choked up....have to take a little pride in this...

I love Chill but the discontent from fans needs to continue

Cowardly but smart. Personally, I don't think any of the calls crossed the line but I think we'll hear a markedly different tone in calls to Childress than we would to Bz.

You guys remember that time Bzz was supposed to be at a coaches luncheon/booster event in Raleigh and let Chill take the heat instead? Our esteemed leader apparently hired Chill to be a human shield.

To the OP - Please be more careful! On the Forums page, the only part of the thread title that showed was "Randolph Childress to fill in.."

I was crushed when I opened the thread and saw that it was only for the radio show.

Back