• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

My conspiracy theory is that Epstein got busted a long time ago but because of his relationships the CIA, NSA, FBI, or some other three letter group stepped in and had him collect blackmail against a large number of very powerful men. His ending was always going to be his ending, but Epstein was allowed to live that life for a while longer.
Love how everyone is dunking on sailor for being super stupid yet ignoring Saul Goodman's post on the same page saying basically the same thing.

That conspiracy theory has been around for a LONG time. I know a lot of people who believe that it's probably true. I also know a lot of weird folks. I also don't know nothin about nothin when it comes to Epstein because I haven't cared to follow along. So yeah, worthless post. Carry on.

1 person posts something they admit is a conspiracy theory. 1 person posts something they believe is a fact.
@wakelaw13 seemed to be saying that he believes the theory..."My conspiracy theory is"... but maybe I'm wrong. Sailor obviously has a track record, but they are effectively saying the same thing.

@wakelaw13 seemed to be saying that he believes the theory..."My conspiracy theory is"... but maybe I'm wrong. Sailor obviously has a track record, but they are effectively saying the same thing.
I referred to it as a "my conspiracy theory" in a fun-to-speculate message board kind of way. I don't actually think the CIA put Epstein to work committing serial sex crimes to get dirt on Bill Gates. But there are so many weird things about the story as a whole that I have to believe there are some weird answers as well.

Anyway, please refer to me by my birth name, wakelaw13, and not my message board persona Saul Goodman. Thanks.

plus wakelaw13 doesn't have a history of being an idiot (that i recall)

Back