• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jela Duncan (Duke RB)

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Suspended until spring of 2015, per ESPN. Is he the one we almost had or was it Juwan Thompson?

Lots of people definitely thought he would come here. That's a long suspension.

Lots of people definitely thought he would come here. That's a long suspension.

Yeah I did a double take to make sure it said 2015 and not 2014. He must have used Coach K's name in vain.

That's definitely not grades. Has to be plagiarism or some blatant cheating.

I fucking hate him for the way he strung WFU along, but definitely hate Quinshad more.

With that said, Jela made the right decision to go play for Cutt. I remember grades being an issue as he was an ECU lean for a long time.

I fucking hate him for the way he strung WFU along, but definitely hate Quinshad more.

With that said, Jela made the right decision to go play for Cutt. I remember grades being an issue as he was an ECU lean for a long time.

+1

he's an idiot for fucking up his experience at Duke, but he's smart as hell for choosing them over what our program HAD become. Claws to tha wall would have had him and quinshad in the stable easily. GO DAMN DEACS.

A&M has an LB suspended for drug possession, so that helps even things out.

In the past, those year long academic suspensions at Duke have been for plagirisim, Zack Asack, Dee Bryant - those 2 were kicked from school for a year as well. Don't know if Jela has been kicked out of school. He is sure is a good, tough, runner, and would have had some pretty good years at Wake.

Back