• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jennifer Hoover replacement

Bones McKinney

Reaction score
it must be asked of course because after this season we will be looking for two basketball coaches at Dear Old Wake Forest.

She seems to always lose her star player to injury early in the season. Has been really snake bit, but I agree she has not produced great results. But if DM is the bar she may be achieving enough to meet the standard at Wake

She seems to always lose her star player to injury early in the season. Has been really snake bit, but I agree she has not produced great results. But if DM is the bar she may be achieving enough to meet the standard at Wake

Losing a "star" player doesn't explain how awful we've been.

She is just not a good coach and really not a great individual either.

I do not know Jen personally, but I have seen her at multiple WFU sporting events. She seems to love WFU and in my opinion, she represents the school in a very positive manner. I really wish her well this season, but she is definitely facing an uphill battle to get the program turned around.

Back