• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeopardy

deacondamo

El Jefe
Reaction score
So it's college Jeopardy. I usually don't watch but just throw it on for Final Jeopardy. Category - Famous Europeans. The answer is something to effect of, "Prior to moving to Argentina, Yad Vashem called him a righteous Gentile." This girl from Wisconsin writes, wait for it, HIMMLER!!!!!

WTF. Schindler was the correct question.

She must be related to Milhouse.

You telling me he wouldn't pass as a Jew?

himmler2-sized.jpg

i think as soon as the song ended she realized what she wrote- she was laughing pretty hard.

Sadly my girl Julie from 'Sconsin may be the hottest contestant in the history of Jeopardy, which isn't saying much since she's maybe a 7. And since she's not afraid to make a crass joke on TV, I'm kind of in love with her.

Sadly my girl Julie from 'Sconsin may be the hottest contestant in the history of Jeopardy, which isn't saying much since she's maybe a 7. And since she's not afraid to make a crass joke on TV, I'm kind of in love with her.

pics or gtfo

I'm a big fan of Sarah from the Clue Crew. Not to mention that would be a sweet ass job.

man, i'm killing the first round of tonight's final.

If we cross swords over one more female...

Back