• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) in critical condition

I saw on another site that the plow rolled onto his leg, causing massive bleeding. I've not seen it verified anywhere else, though. I'm not sure if it rolled over on top of him or if he was in front/behind and the track rolled onto him.

Driver probably couldn’t see him over their steering wheel

I saw that a doctor who was nearby applied a tourniquet until paramedics arrived. That might mean bad things for his leg.

New this morning, he had blunt force trauma to the chest and orthopedic injuries.

He does own a snow plow, but I've not seen if it was his that overturned. There were reportedly feet of snow on the ground, to the point the helicopter was unsure if they could initially land.

Just read a piece that said no one else was involved so my assumption remains that he was doing the plowing and had an accident.

Just read a piece that said no one else was involved so my assumption remains that he was doing the plowing and had an accident.
so maybe slipped off the trail and the blunt force is from the steering wheel?

I read yesterday he got out and the safety brake failed and it rolled forward onto him.

Back