• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JETS JETS JETS

jaybone

Reaction score
Holmes in the bag; Sanchez restructuring; will they get Nnamdi?

Seems like one of my favorite Jets, former Mizzou QB Brad Smith is a likely Bear. I think the Jets feel that the new kick off rule makes Smith slightly less valuable, but still, I loved seeing him run the wildcat ...

Go Jets. Smith was a great lockerroom guy also. If they get Nmandi (sp?) that will be an amazing defense.

The guy who I wanted the Jets to draft was Jaquizz Rodgers. They need a quality return man, someone to finally repalce Leon Washington. But that defense will be good. I am ambivalent on Holmes resigning. I would have been curious to see them get Randy Moss as a threat. Maybe they will still go for him if Edwards doesn't resign.

Not a Jets fan at all but am a big Sexy Rexy and Bart Scott fan from their Ravens days. Rex is likely to sign Kelly Gregg, who we just cut, and possibly Chris Carr, a FA Ravens CB, who we're not going to re-sign (assuming they don't ink Asomugha). I also like the pick of Wilkerson in Round 1. He'll be able to play a couple of different positions in the 3-4, and I was glad Rex didn't let him fall to Pittsburgh.

what is taking so long Jets? sign Nnamdi Asomugha for goodness sake!

Pats just made a pretty decent move in case Asomugha goes to the Jets by picking up Ochocinco...

devoting 1/4 of your salary cap on CB seems like a bad idea...

Texans just signed Jonathan Joseph, so they are seemingly out of the Nnamdi running. Good move by Houston though ... I expect big things out of them this year (thought the same last year though)

Yep, just read that. Houston signs Joseph to a long term contract. Sounds good, I suppose. We addressed our need.

devoting 1/4 of your salary cap on CB seems like a bad idea...

Yeah, but in this instance it could end up being a great move. Giving Rex toys like Asomugha AND Revis almost isn't fair. It gives him the ability to blitz on every play, which is his tendency anyway.

Back