• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jim Boeheim just killed a man

Why don't you say "involved in fatal accident" ? Feel bad for all concerned.

That is just a horrible, nearly unavoidable situation that everyone hopes never happens.

Getting in fender benders or having flat tires and standing on the highway or even on side roads is absolutely terrifying. It's insane how few people slow down and give people space on the side of the road. I don't know how cops do it. Add in bad weather and what seems like a larger wreck, and this is just a horrible situation all around.

Too bad this wasn't a few years ago and he wasn't in Winston and the deceased victim wasn't on a bike with a name rhyming with Don Fellman.

That is just a horrible, nearly unavoidable situation that everyone hopes never happens.

Getting in fender benders or having flat tires and standing on the highway or even on side roads is absolutely terrifying. It's insane how few people slow down and give people space on the side of the road. I don't know how cops do it. Add in bad weather and what seems like a larger wreck, and this is just a horrible situation all around.

It truly is terrifying, especially on the interstates. As a result, fire engines are now parked and angled away from the scene to serve as a buffer.

Too bad this wasn't a few years ago and he wasn't in Winston and the deceased victim wasn't on a bike with a name rhyming with Don Fellman.

Acting like a jerkoff is CLASSLESS and not cool.

Just because you are a fat fuck no one liked for most of your life doesn't mean you have to keep that chip on your shoulder now.

I got rear-ended on 40 on Tuesday afternoon, and after pulling to the left shoulder, you bet your ass I was smack in the middle of the median out of the way. Luckily, we were under a bridge, so there were concrete pillars to dive behind just in case.

I can't imagine how Boeheim feels.

Wording of title implies that it was intentional and not accidental. That is misleading

Wording of title implies that it was intentional and not accidental. That is misleading

not really, still factual.

if you called your wife after something like this, wouldn't you say "I just killed someone" vs "I unintentionally hit someone with my car, which caused them to die"?

But when you see that it was Moonz who posted the thread, you take it with a mine of salt. I saw the thread and didn't open it at first figuring it was something stupid and/or misleading. Then I clicked on the depressing coaching candidates thread and saw there that it was actually true.

Back