• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Job at Wake Forest

wakefan1995

Reaction score
I recently applied for a few positions at Wake. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to call you in for an interview if you're considered for the job?

Depends. Did the person you are replacing win an ACC title? If so, set your calendar for about five years.

Reynolda campus?

For the hospital/med school, I've had some positions open half a year; when it's a position we're going to need but it's not urgent, we can be more selective. HR will screen resumes for basic eligibility and general pass on new stuff in a week. Most of the time I review them that day or the next and make a decision whether to phone screen the applicant. If I decide not to, it gets marked as rejected in the HR system, but I'm not sure if that gets communicated back to the applicant at all.

It's going to vary greatly depending on department. As with all jobs, in addition to sending to HR, it would probably help to try to identify the person doing the actual hiring and send your materials to them directly.

Reynolda campus?

For the hospital/med school, I've had some positions open half a year; when it's a position we're going to need but it's not urgent, we can be more selective. HR will screen resumes for basic eligibility and general pass on new stuff in a week. Most of the time I review them that day or the next and make a decision whether to phone screen the applicant. If I decide not to, it gets marked as rejected in the HR system, but I'm not sure if that gets communicated back to the applicant at all.
It's in the athletic department

It's going to vary greatly depending on department. As with all jobs, in addition to sending to HR, it would probably help to try to identify the person doing the actual hiring and send your materials to them directly.
It's in the athletic department

NazT%20Deac.jpg

Back