• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Job opportunities in the Research Triangle Park area

JLDeac

Reaction score
This question is mostly for people that have moved to North Carolina from other states. Just curious to know how long it took people to find a job in the RTP area here in NC. I just moved down here in May to Asheboro, and wanted to see some of the feedback.

I can get here in about 45 minutes to an hour. Nothing compared to my DC commute that I had before.

That is a lot of unnecessary time and gas spent. You're contributing more than you should to global warming. Why do you hate the planet?

Looking back, I probably should have looked at someplace closer to all of the job opportunities to live, but I already bought the house in Asheboro, and I got a good deal for it. So I'll just deal with the commute for now.

What's your obsession with RTP, anyway? You know there are all kinds of tech/med/pharm jobs all over the state, right?

Yesssss. Is this the same poster from last year, asking us about good RTP joins in Asheboro? Prime trolling.

Back