• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Joe Buck and Greg Norman will be golf's new broadcast team (nwt)

You guys think Miller is full of himself on NBC...wait until Greg Norman, who has made a career out of self promotion, gets behind the mike.

You guys think Miller is full of himself on NBC...wait until Greg Norman, who has made a career out of self promotion, gets behind the mike.

I've been told that the Pebble Beach caddies have the best imitation of Miller:

"I'm Johnny Miller, and I'm fucking good."

Anyway, Joe Buck doing golf, LOL. I like Norman but unsure of how he'll be as a broadcaster. Not like Faldo or Miller are particularly likeable. Feherty is probably my favorite.

Anyway, Joe Buck doing golf, LOL. I like Norman but unsure of how he'll be as a broadcaster. Not like Faldo or Miller are particularly likeable. Feherty is probably my favorite.

I don't mind Faldo. Fox just needs to get Gus Johnson on the mic.

What, Adam Sandler wasn't available?

I like Miller. Yeah, he's got a big ego, but he calls it like he sees it and knows the game very well. Gary Koch gets on my nerves sometimes, he can be overly critical I think, especially considering he never did anything particularly great in his career. Feherty and McCord are hard to beat though, definitely break the mold of the stuffy, too serious golf announcers.

Norman will definitely be able to tell when I guy is starting to choke or about to crumble with the lead on the back 9. ;)

Actually I think Greg will do fine. I believe he's done some limited work here and there for the GC or the British Open on ABC. I bet he's done some Australian TV or radio as well?

Joe Buck with [Redacted] on the color commentary please

This is really bad news. Hicks and Miller are currently by far the best duo doing the home coverage at the 18th green. I especially like Miller - he's blunt and honest. Nantz and Faldo are irritating, especially as smug as Faldo is. He may be the most smug human on the planet. But the rest of the CBS crew is great, especially Feherty and McCord.

Norman has the biggest man crush on Scott and mcilroy. If those two play well he might cum himself in the booth.

Just don't let the sun reflect off Joe's supertall noggin into the golfers' eyes.

Back