• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Joe Harris not yet cleared to practice

jaybone

Reaction score
He probably will play Wednesday but it is not guaranteed. He left Saturday's game with a concussion after getting kneed in the back of the head.

Is that really how you spell kneed?

UVA has problems scoring with Harris. Without they are really limited offensively. Would be hilarious if WF opened the season 2-0 in conference.

UVA has problems scoring with Harris. Without they are really limited offensively. Would be hilarious if WF opened the season 2-0 in conference.

Bzzz has a chance to win more road ACC games in the next 5 days, than he has in the previous 3 years. Think about that, sure I don't think it will happen, but just the mere fact that it is even possible is mind blowing.

I had so many friends tell me today that " you guys may have won but u lose in the long run... Bz just got a contract extension". This is why u shouldn't have Carolina friends

Joe Harris has sucked this year. Akil Mitchell has also been a little down, though he had a nice game against FSU. Maybe losing Harris was what UVA needed to get on track because that was the best game I've seen them play thus far this year. No idea what's wrong with Harris - he's only averaging 10 ppg through the OOC schedule and is sloppier with the ball than he has been the last couple of years. I'm guessing he plays Wed nite - Bennett said he was feeling better today, though still had to go through the concussion protocol.

I had so many friends tell me today that " you guys may have won but u lose in the long run... Bz just got a contract extension". This is why u shouldn't have Carolina friends

Yeah, 1 of my best friends who went to UNC just called to congratulate me in as backhanded a manner as he could. He laughed at my vernacular laced tirade in response.

Bennett's inability to get Justin Anderson more that 10 ppg shows the coach's lack of ability to coach offense.

Bennett's inability to get Justin Anderson more that 10 ppg shows the coach's lack of ability to coach offense.

This. Dude was unreal in HS. That said, I hope he doesn't break out against us... Someone has to pick up the slack and he's a damn good player.

The Sabre is the Bz of message boards.

Old, out of date, hopelessly awkward, yet seemingly will never be replaced. Great analogy.

and they both make me twitch & cuss like I have Tourettes

This. Dude was unreal in HS. That said, I hope he doesn't break out against us... Someone has to pick up the slack and he's a damn good player.

I've been waiting for Anderson to break out. But he's just plain inconsistent on the offensive end. He's freaky athletic and is a thunderous dunker and great shot blocker for his size. But he's extremely streaky as a shooter, will occasionally drive too far without an idea as to what he's doing and when he's cold will not look to do anything offensively. He tends to score < 5 ppg or get 12-16 ppg and not often in between. Comes across as a real nice and happy go lucky kid - always cheering on his team and smiling even when riding pine. But from what I've seen thus far in his career, I'm doubting he ever becomes a consistently solid offensive player.

Back