• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Armstrong / trickeration

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Played a lot last year and showed great speed at the slot. He ran back a kickoff today and showed the speed again. Has he played ANY at reciever this year ? I am dying to see some orbit sweeps and misdirection. This delayed handoff spread crap isn't working at all. Some low risk trickeration seems to be needed to keep teams from blitzing every play . A deep pass on first down on occasion might help too. The new OC has disappointed so far notwithstanding the lack of talent on offense.

Re the deep passes - They're simply not possible with how quick pressure gets to the QB most plays. He'd have been sacked or on the run for a few seconds before the receivers got down field.

I can't think of any trick plays that aren't slow to develop. Furthermore, usually a trick play will require the defense to focus on some other offensive threat or possibility. We have no threats or possibilities that require the defense's attention.

Our best "trick" play is going to be to quick kick it on 2nd down.

The offense is so vanilla. I'm sure the coaches are doing all they can.

The 3rd down Caldwell punt against FSU is still a kick in the balls.

People still don't believe me when I tell them that story. Sometimes I wonder if I dreamt the whole thing. Good to get the occasional affirmation for my sanity that it indeed happened.

My thought. I weigh 175 and am a double deacon and top 100 NC lawyer in litigation . Morons can say thing like that with the protection of anonymity on this board . What a dumb coward .

My thought. I weigh 175 and am a double deacon and top 100 NC lawyer in litigation . Morons can say thing like that with the protection of anonymity on this board . What a dumb coward .

So you're a conceited piece of shit, who is contributing absolutely nothing to society.

Got it. Thanks.

Played a lot last year and showed great speed at the slot. He ran back a kickoff today and showed the speed again. Has he played ANY at reciever this year ? I am dying to see some orbit sweeps and misdirection. This delayed handoff spread crap isn't working at all. Some low risk trickeration seems to be needed to keep teams from blitzing every play . A deep pass on first down on occasion might help too. The new OC has disappointed so far notwithstanding the lack of talent on offense.

Where's Nate Morton on the end around TD pass when you need him? That guy was one of the unsung heroes of the '06 team.

Here's his career passing stats at Wake: Career 5-8 attempts .625% 222yds. 3TDs 0pics. What kind of passer rating do you get for that?

Last edited:

how big is your dong?

What ' s the deal with the spacing on punctuation ?

Is that how you submit motions and briefs to the court ? I ' ve never seen anyone do this in real life except on message boards . Why is that ?

Are you the one who wrote these? I really enjoyed them both, even though they're a bit dry.

Anatomy of a Personal Injury Lawsuit (Contributing Author), ATLA Press, 3rd Edition, 1991

North Carolina's New Products Liability Act: A Critical Analysis (Co-Author), Wake Forest University Law Review, Vol. 16, 1980

So was that a planned thing? Or did he just not know what down it was.

It was planned. He theorized that by punting on 3rd down, it would catch them off guard and they wouldnt set up the return. Our kick coverage at the time was horrid. So the QB lined up in the shotgun, and punted the ball on 3rd down with no return. Instead, their potent offense marched down the field in a couple plays and scored anyways.

Are you the one who wrote these? I really enjoyed them both, even though they're a bit dry.

Anatomy of a Personal Injury Lawsuit (Contributing Author), ATLA Press, 3rd Edition, 1991

North Carolina's New Products Liability Act: A Critical Analysis (Co-Author), Wake Forest University Law Review, Vol. 16, 1980

he's kind of a big deal

Back