• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Collins and the draft

Thanks for the update. Sounds like he should be on his way to another double-double if he stays outta foul trouble.

He has 11 and 8 with 2 assists. In the last minute, he hit a short baseline jumper, got an assist on an interior pass, and got a dunk that I think was on the secondary break.

Holy shit. He just baptized Markkanen.

13/8/2 at the half. Crazy we have to include assist numbers.

Man, it's fun watching him play. I'm actually thinking about getting League Pass. I know the Hawks won't be on TV much this year.

11 and 8 now with 2 assists.

He sticks out even in this league. He does have 4 fouls now.

Seems like situational coaching that they would keep him in with 4 fouls still playing aggressively. Good to get him ready for in game situations.

FYI you can't foul out in summer league

13 and 10 in 19 minutes.

the most exciting thing about JC as a prospect is how fast he's improved not just from his HS ranking to college, or freshman year to soph year... he was adding stuff to his game during last season as it went on and getting better, and he's already looking comfortable doing new stuff now in summer league. dude is a hard worker and a fast learner. #patrileydonegoofed

#50 for the Bulls has had two sick blocks at the rim, one on Ryan Kelly.

Back