• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Collins Shirt

Still dumbfounded that Wake fans didn't come up with the nickname "John the Baptist."

I'm probably going to buy one.

That's cold blooded. Collins is the best to play at Wake since CP3 and it's sad that his career here was almost a complete waste.

Since 2000 our starting 5 would be:

CP3
Teague
J-Ho
Aminu
Collins

6-11:
JJ, Ish, J-Gray, Songalia, Downey, LD(need an electrifying athlete to throw down some dunks)

12-13: CJ and Dawson(need some shooting depth on the bench)

That's my squad

I'd put that roster up against all but maybe 10 other teams in the country. I'd be curious to break things down aside from the obvious UK, KU, Duke, etc

There's a lot of talent there but a lack of size could give us trouble against teams with good post players or bigger guards.

Who gives a shit about some hypothetical matchup? In reality, we have 20 years of that talent and not a goddamn thing to show for it.

I need this pic of Hitman turned into a shirt.

Trae Young’s cockiness is probably rubbing off on Collins. Except his version is to be more understated, with things like this T-shirt. Sneaky-snarky.

I love this pic but let’s be honest, if Embiid were on his troll game, he would get a T-shirt showing himself with his arms outstretched and Collins looking up at him helplessly from the base of the basketball goal.

Anyways it should be a good rivalry between those two in the years to come. Now we have to see what happens with Collins’ contract.

Trae Young’s cockiness is probably rubbing off on Collins. Except his version is to be more understated, with things like this T-shirt. Sneaky-snarky.

I love this pic but let’s be honest, if Embiid were on his troll game, he would get a T-shirt showing himself with his arms outstretched and Collins looking up at him helplessly from the base of the basketball goal.

Anyways it should be a good rivalry between those two in the years to come. Now we have to see what happens with Collins’ contract.

agreed. I like it. Collins is creating a brand and he doesn't want to have the "nice guy" image on the court. Now, off the court, you can tell it means a lot to him to make a difference in peoples lives. I'm proud he's a Deac and we get another 10-12 years to watch him play, hopefully.

To your point about the rivalry with Embiid...I love that. He basically picked the toughest/top-2 or 3 most skilled big men in the NBA to start a rivalry with. Should be some heated matchups in the future.

To your point about the rivalry with Embiid...I love that. He basically picked the toughest/top-2 or 3 most skilled big men in the NBA to start a rivalry with. Should be some heated matchups in the future.

Exactly. And this shirt shows it wasn’t a heat of the moment adrenaline thing. This is a premeditated insult to the injury he inflicted. I’ve rarely seen a dunk that devastating.

It’s cool to see a posterizing moment actually posterized.

I'm sure that the money won't matter to Collins. He'll go where he has the best chance to win championships.

Back