• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Edwards' trial delayed bc of cardiac prob

image.aspx

He cared too much, Skins. And his heart exploded. Have you ever cared so much that your heart exploded? And now you mock this man after all he has done for himself and his mistress? How dare you, Skins. How dare you, sir.

At the Dem Nevada debate tonight, one of the world’s dumbest interview questions was asked: What’s your greatest weakness? Stephen has the rundown in the Corner:

John Edwards: My greatest weakness is that I care too much, Tim. For 54 years, I’ve been fighting. I emerged from the womb with my dukes up, ready to do battle with every fiber of my day-old being.

SEE HE CARES TOO MUCH, DAMN IT!

At the Dem Nevada debate tonight, one of the world’s dumbest interview questions was asked: What’s your greatest weakness? Stephen has the rundown in the Corner:

John Edwards: My greatest weakness is that I care too much, Tim. For 54 years, I’ve been fighting. I emerged from the womb with my dukes up, ready to do battle with every fiber of my day-old being.

There are two Americas. If you have to live in one, pick the one where you're rich enough to buy other people's integrity to make your excuses for you.

I bet there were tears in the corners of those hound-dog eyes.

There are two Americas. If you have to live in one, pick the one where you're rich enough to buy other people's integrity to make your excuses for you.

You got that right. People hating on Johnny Reid because he was smart enough to pick the right American is the politics of envy. All you people should be ashamed of yourself. Bunch of jeallous loosers.

You got that right. People hating on Johnny Reid because he was smart enough to pick the right American is the politics of envy. All you people should be ashamed of yourself. Bunch of jeallous loosers.

You tell 'em, RJ.

I think he'd rather die on the operating table than go to trial. Between the death of his son, the death of his wife, his breakup from his wife, and the public disgracing of a persona he worked his whole life to build, he has got to be feeling near the bottom of the barrel.

I think he'd rather die on the operating table than go to trial. Between the death of his son, the death of his wife, his breakup from his wife, and the public disgracing of a persona he worked his whole life to build, he has got to be feeling near the bottom of the barrel.

One would think, but hard to say with guy. His arrogance knows no bounds.

Curious to know the nature of his cardiac problem. There are a range of procedures that this could encompass, some serious and some not so much. My husband noted that he (my hubby) had a stent put in and was back at work the next day.

I suspect Edwards is more interested on the 100 year old ticker embedded in the witness who cut those enormous checks stopping than anything going on in his own thoracic cavity.

Curious to know the nature of his cardiac problem. There are a range of procedures that this could encompass, some serious and some not so much. My husband noted that he (my hubby) had a stent put in and was back at work the next day.

There is no nature of his problem. He got a doctor to vouch for him Pretty simple, really.

There is no nature of his problem. He got a doctor to vouch for him Pretty simple, really.

He's rather good at that. If he was able to get his aide to claim paternity, how hard is it to get a couple of letters from a doc? (Shame on me of this isn't a sham.)_

He's rather good at that. If he was able to get his aide to claim paternity, how hard is it to get a couple of letters from a doc? (Shame on me of this isn't a sham.)_

How ironic. He is now having to place his life in the hands of those he has spent a lifetime castigating. The story is still developing but karma can be so sweet at times.

He either has a real heart problem, or must have some legit doctors vouching for him. The Judge in this case, Catherine Eagles, runs a tight ship.

Back