• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Wolford on Wednesday as an NFL Qb

WRS

Reaction score
Great article. Wolford clearly works very hard to keep his seat at the table. It's also very clear from the article that he doesn't suffer from a "I didn't come here to play school" mentality. Super smart guy. As an aside, the Athletic is a great deal for any of you guys on the fence.

Fantastic read. Sometimes I think I understand football but then read something like that and realize I have no clue. John is clearly a sharp guy and his mind is just as big a factor in his success as his body.

I know he kept out the private info but I’m still surprised the Rams let him publish that

Holy crap:
“Lense to Deuce Rt Claw Z Short Lander Z Strong X Revo Z Lockback (can) 2 Jet Z-Monday Astro Read Alert Money Deacon Flow F Panama On the Omaha”

I know he kept out the private info but I’m still surprised the Rams let him publish that

Holy crap:
“Lense to Deuce Rt Claw Z Short Lander Z Strong X Revo Z Lockback (can) 2 Jet Z-Monday Astro Read Alert Money Deacon Flow F Panama On the Omaha”

I read it as that may be an example type of sequence they call, but he wasn't using real words in order to obscure their actual calls.

Back