• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jonathan Williams

towelie99

Reaction score
any update on his condition?

i was really bothered by that hit last night. the BC player dropped his head, lead with the crown, and could have easily ended up paralyzed. this is a TREND in football where players do not tackle/wrap up, but just lunge.

hope Williams is OK, he can be big for us down the field this year

From my armchair, it seemed like he had the wind knocked out of him. Usually that is what the "on all fours" position means. Was it more than that?

Speculating from last night, but looked like he got concussed. Got hit right in the head with the BC player's helmet (should have been a penalty). Hope he wasn't because we need all the help we can get, not that Lobo is going to throw it down the field anyways.

In all fairness, he dropped his head as well. In fact, I believe he would have actually been flagged with the new NFL rule. Not sure what the rule is when both players duck and lead with the crown of the helmet/

In all fairness, he dropped his head as well. In fact, I believe he would have actually been flagged with the new NFL rule. Not sure what the rule is when both players duck and lead with the crown of the helmet/

This. Top of his helmet hit top of other. Hope he's ok but he put himself in a position to get hurt.

I thought i saw him back in the game a series or two later. Sounds like i am mistaken???

Back