• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jonny Jones

timdunkandthefunk

Rusty Larue
Reaction score
My man has a strong whiff of [Redacted] about him. LSU needs to fire him tonight to give themselves a chance.

I mean redacted could never amass the sheer level of talent he has now, but as far as underachieving compared to talent this is about as bad as it can get.

At least Dino got a 4 seed. This LSU team doesn't look like an NCAA team right now.

Trying to remember, there was some personal connection to LSU for Simmons, right?

Because if not, wow, not sure you could pick a worse coach to play for for a year. They looked miserable.

Trying to remember, there was some personal connection to LSU for Simmons, right?

Because if not, wow, not sure you could pick a worse coach to play for for a year. They looked miserable.

LSU hired his godfather as an assistant coach a few years ago.

I am trying to remember the last time I saw a player give less of a shit about being in college. LSU basketball is dead.

I assume Simmons could have gone anywhere, including Duke or Kentucky? And played for a real coach one year before the NBA?

I assume Simmons could have gone anywhere, including Duke or Kentucky? And played for a real coach one year before the NBA?

Based on his pre-garbage time disposition last night, it doesn't seem like Simmons is interested in trying all that hard during his one college year. Clearly he knows he can coast his way to 21 and 12 almost every night (especially in the shitty SEC) and still end up the #1 pick, regardless of his team's success.

Back