• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jordan Peterson and the new right wing group think

Fraud academic sells thousands of white men a sense of entitlement. Tells them they are oppressed. Tough job. Does he sell ice cream too? You have to assume none of these assholes are familiar with attribution bias.

Last edited:
surprise! lefty dystopians don't like him, flail and fail when debating him, and so they call Peterson names, now, where have we seen this before?

surprise! lefty dystopians don't like him, flail and fail when debating him, and so they call Peterson names, now, where have we seen this before?

Name calling to avoid debate? At the beginning of your post.

your reading skills still need work, no one used the word avoid, or said anything about avoiding

stop distorting, your schtick has become more than a little shopworn, obvious, and tedious

When people avoid, they usually don’t scream “Hey I’m AVOIDING!!!!!!”

Why don’t you just defend this Peterson guy instead of taking pot shots at people who disagree with him?

Don’t talk to me. I never said anything about him. Address the article and the two posters you dismissed as “lefty dystopians” instead of engaging in discussion.

I feel like when I have to tell me kids to apologize to each other instead of to me.

Thanks for posting the two articles Connor. The one from the Chronicle of Higher Education is clearly superior. I hadn't read any articles on Peterson but I have seen some of his videos. It is better to evaluate someone directly rather than filtered through the opinions of others. He has lots of videos on the net. You can judge for yourself. So, here is one of Jordan Peterson from the Munk Debate on political correctness:

I’ve seen his name pop up a few times in the last 6 months or so. Made another attempt with this thread to see who is this guy and what’s all the fuss about.

He seems bright enough and makes some fair points. And some of his advice seems good.

But seems hypervigilant or paranoid about political correctness, postmodernism, and cultural Marxism. So his appeal to those on today’s right is easy to understand.

Last edited:
from the other thread, another straight-talking champion of the Right:

Congressional Candidate In Virginia Admits He’s A Pedophile
Nathan Larson also ran online forums for pedophiles and misogynists.

sailor, did you cry a little when he shut down incelocalypse.today?

never heard of Larson or any of this

perhaps you are more into pedophilism than the rest of us

nevertheless, why are you posting this stuff on a thread about Jordan Peterson?

Back