• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jordan says he could beat LeBron one on one

Tiger should have gotten DQed at Augusta but Eger saved his ass then Tiger threw Eger under the bus which was the shittiest thing I've ever seen/heard of in golf. Tiger had two other blatant rules violations this year that he was penalized for. There's a reason why he wasn't allowed near his kids for two years without supervision. Dude is a piece of excrement.

#GOLF

I saw the segment on Sportscenter & that article is misleading. Jordan was posed the question Who would you want to play 1 on 1 in your prime? He mentioned a host of names including Jerry West & Elgin Baylor in their primes as well as several other current players (Wade, Carmello) in addition to Kobe/LeBron. He was then asked about the outcomes to which he replies “I don’t think I would lose. Other than to Kobe Bryant because he steals all of my moves.” The article makes it a LeBron thing but it was a general statement about numerous players.

I saw the segment on Sportscenter & that article is misleading. Jordan was posed the question Who would you want to play 1 on 1 in your prime? He mentioned a host of names including Jerry West & Elgin Baylor in their primes as well as several other current players (Wade, Carmello) in addition to Kobe/LeBron. He was then asked about the outcomes to which he replies “I don’t think I would lose. Other than to Kobe Bryant because he steals all of my moves.” The article makes it a LeBron thing but it was a general statement about numerous players.

That's right. To characterize the statement solely as "I would beat Lebron" fails to fully encapsulate the scope of its true grandiosity. Jordan was saying he was better than everyone, Lebron included. He's right, by the way.

I think I would have respected LeBron more had he stuck it out and proved he could help build a championship team, instead he went to a club that bought him some rings. Granted he is the center piece, but there is a lot more talent on that squad.

One on One, I still think Lebron would win with size. Jordan in his prime, and he is the first player I take if I get to pick a 5 man all star steam.

If they are playing to 11, LeBron wins.

if they play to 21, Jordan gets in Bron's head, scores 10 straight to win 21-16

Back