• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Adam's story

I thought he was used perfectly by our coaching staff. Couldn't be happier.

Nice back handed compliment by the announcer.:

"they lull you to sleep here in Winston Salem, and hem Josh Adams with the explosive run!"

Wait, a former college football player now has a job coaching high school football? AMAZING story!

Wow, way to completely miss the part about him working with Autistic kids.

BFD, it's part of his job. He's a TA. They pay him. And it's probably the easiest way he could get hired by Wake County so he could be an assistant football coach.

BFD, it's part of his job. He's a TA. They pay him. And it's probably the easiest way he could get hired by Wake County so he could be an assistant football coach.

Gotcha, didn't realize the "Doesn't matter, got paid" mantra now extends to people who are actually doing something to help those less fortunate than them.

Gotcha, didn't realize the "Doesn't matter, got paid" mantra now extends to people who are actually doing something to help those less fortunate than them.

Yeah, it's hard to believe he would set aside a lucrative career selling mattresses on the weekend to take a job that allows him to coach HS football.

Yeah, it's hard to believe he would set aside a lucrative career selling mattresses on the weekend to take a job that allows him to coach HS football.

I think you need to talk to more people who work with autistic children about how hard their job can be, because you clearly have no idea.

I think you need to talk to more people who work with autistic children about how hard their job can be, because you clearly have no idea.

I live next door to an autistic child who attends the local public middle school.

And yet you've learned nothing.

The story says his coach had lunch with him and invited him to be an assistant coach. He didn't invite him to come work with the autistic kids. The TA position is a means to an end at this point. Hopefully it's his true calling and it's something he loves doing.

The story says his coach had lunch with him and invited him to be an assistant coach. He didn't invite him to come work with the autistic kids. The TA position is a means to an end at this point. Hopefully it's his true calling and it's something he loves doing.

Heavy petter acting like a retard on this thread.

So that's what a full house looks like.

425.fullhouse.cast.lc.121108.jpg

Sounds like some good experience to come back to work for the WF athletic program.

Seriously though, wish Josh the best. Met/spoke with him and Alex Frye a few years back for a couple hours at Opera House, real nice guys. Didn't contribute much to our slamming Lobo part of the conversation, but didn't have a whole lot of rebuttals either.

Back