• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Bush 1st Team ALL ACC

The search engine is like OGBoards kryptonite to Lectro and RJ.

The search engine is like OGBoards kryptonite to Lectro and RJ.

Yea, I like the ones that call for Merril to be better than Alphonso (pretty ballsy) and then the "Givens will break Proehl's records" and even ballsier call pre-season.

Show me all your 'cryptonite'...for every one miss I'll show 10 bulls-eyes.

Don't forget to post all the hits! A damn bunch of 'em! :thumbsup:

Best improved player of the year. If Ph is wrong, so am I on Josh. Dead wrong as a matter of fact.

The funny thing about this is that I've probably been higher on Bush than most because I though he showed good promise at CB. Definitely didn't think he'd be a 1st team All-ACC safety. Props to lectro for making that bold prediction.

I'm pretty excited about Ramsey, Laranji, Bud, A.J. at safety (if this move happens), and KJ in the secondary. I'm looking forward to the future!

The funny thing about this is that I've probably been higher on Bush than most because I though he showed good promise at CB. Definitely didn't think he'd be a 1st team All-ACC safety. Props to lectro for making that bold prediction.

I've been meaning to ask you Doctor...clearly you are the man to ask about making a study but do you have any idea how we would measure the effectiveness of our staff as relates to recruiting "class star power" and the percentage of WF guys making All League when placed next to, say, FSU's recruit rankings and the eventual accomplishments of their recruits?

I may be asking a question with too many unknown variables and frankly I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I'd wanted to know if there was some kind of metric or percentage we could apply to rankings and the eventual comparison of on-field success?

I can compile it if maybe you could provide the parameters?

Back