• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Harris cleared for Duke

Unhip, old before his time white guy here: what's the deal with the #manholup hashtag? How is that pronounced?

I am assuming that he is not talking about putting his "Manhole" in the up position, but rather "Man. . .Hol' Up." As in Lee Corso's "Not so Fast My Friend."

I am assuming that he is not talking about putting his "Manhole" in the up position, but rather "Man. . .Hol' Up." As in Lee Corso's "Not so Fast My Friend."

Ah, that makes sense. Short for "hold up." I did wonder why he was putting his manhole up. Posrep to you sir.

I believe the team movie this week is Paranormal Activities 3. The kids are tweeting that they are scared to death of it. Anyone else find it funny that big college athletes are petrified of a horror flick.

I believe the team movie this week is Paranormal Activities 3. The kids are tweeting that they are scared to death of it. Anyone else find it funny that big college athletes are petrified of a horror flick.

Anyone else find it funny that your posts are almost indecipherable because you have the grammatical skills of a third grader? (Not this post specifically, but good god man, learn some English).

Anyone else find it funny that your posts are almost indecipherable because you have the grammatical skills of a third grader? (Not this post specifically, but good god man, learn some English).

Why don't you do what you really want to do and suck a big fat cock. Seriously man if you want to talk shit to me name the time and place and we can work something out dick head.

Talking shit to people who are just trying to make conversation seems to be what you are best at. I am sure you would not do the same thing if you was not hiding behind your keyboard. You bring very little to the boards and I at least give people team updates during summer and spring football camps so take your 350 post and scurry along now.

Last edited:
Good news about Josh. Hope to hell he's not coming back too soon and reinjures it. Not worth it for Dook. We should beat them without him...although we always find a way to make Duke games close.

Thanks to whoever wrote the kind comments after I was attacked for doing nothing wrong simply because someone does not like me and did not like my post in the religious thread.

Good news regarding J roc. Also, I'm ready to f*ck someone up after reading these past few posts. Whats with all the hostility fellas?

Dude has had a problem with me since I said I believed in God in the Courageous thread in the pit.

Half the football team said they was not going to get any sleep or they were going to have to sleep with the lights on after watching paranormal activities 3 and I thought it was a little funny. I hope they don't lose any sleep before the game Saturday.

The Duke team probably has the same problem, only they watched "Friday Night Lights" and got scared of a what a Texas high school team might do to them.

Back