• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

josh harris projected to start against Ravens

socaldeac

Reaction score
Good news for Josh. The prophet says 100 yard rushing day and will reach the endzone.

Just heard this during the Pitt bowl game on ESPN. Wishing Josh the best of success.

Glad that Josh is getting an opportunity. Hopefully, he makes the most of it and focuses more on his own effort than perceived slights against him.

Would love to see him have a breakout game.
Ya never know........

Would love to see him have a breakout game.
Ya never know........

I hope so, but not likely against the Raven's run defense (and relatively poor secondary). Josh will need to have some quality runs to keep the defense honest, and hopefully catch some screens out of the backfield. If he can have a solid game and not fumble, it could be huge for his career (as in securing a roster spot for next year).

Good fo Josh

Never would have guessed he'd be the starting RB on a layoff team a year ago

Good luck. Josh! Funny, when you read the ESPN article on him and click on his name, you get center, Josh Harris, from the Falcons!....:eek:

1st and 2nd down: Harris
3rd down: Ben Tate

Key is Tate only averages 1.4 yards after initial contact (YAC).

Harris is, historically, even worse.

Expect heavy rain and muddy field --- should be interesting.

Good news for Josh. The prophet says 100 yard rushing day and will reach the endzone.

i7G3o90.gif

1st and 2nd down: Harris
3rd down: Ben Tate

Key is Tate only averages 1.4 yards after initial contact (YAC).

Harris is, historically, even worse.

Expect heavy rain and muddy field --- should be interesting.

Which means an early exit for Josh due to injury.

I remember that Clark Gaines 17 catch game in the NFL and being stoked to learn that he went to WFU....I was probably eight years old

Clark Gaines was a juco transfer from Lees-McRae, so it's a slim chance we'll have another one like him. Hopefully, Josh will have a great game tonight.

Interesting. I'd never heard of him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_Gaines

I had a class with 'Super' Gaines his senior year. Good guy and a good running back.
We actually had 2 players on the Jets for a while..........Gaines and Chuck Ramsey, our all-world punter.
Other Jets trivia........... Lou Holtz left the Wolfpack and coached the Jets for the 1976 season before he went to Arkansas.

Back