• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Harris said Wake Forest!

I am pulling for Josh to break one. But he goes down so easily.I can't remember when he wrote a tackle.

I am pulling for Josh to break one. But he goes down so easily.I can't remember when he wrote a tackle.
Ditto. I want him to get some good yardage as long as it doesn't cost the Ravens the game. But any runs up the middle and he hits the ground at first contact.

BTW, has Camp been in on any pass plays? I saw him once on a punt fair catch.

They had a piece on josh harris and his draft ? Good lord

That's literally the only thing anybody outside of Wake knows about Josh Harris. It's funny to hear people learn about a guy who knew for four years. Heard the radio guy say with Harris what you see is what you get. You tell him where to run and he goes there.

Great to see two four year starters going against each other in a playoff game.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...teelers-josh-harris-nfl-roster-2014-nfl-draft

We've traced the root of your lack of draft selection or priority Undrafted Free Agent signing status back to the Baltimore Ravens organization, Ravens coach John Harbaugh in particular. The giveaway is in the "locker room issues" line. They use that in an effort to lower the value of players to the point they can sign them. In this case, it appears they may have had some intention of signing you, but realized the Steelers would not draft or sign you if character flags popped up.

We apologize for being the ones to tell you this. It's a nasty, competitive business. But that only brings us to today.

You now have the opportunity to take it out on Harbaugh and the Ravens organization.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...teelers-josh-harris-nfl-roster-2014-nfl-draft

We've traced the root of your lack of draft selection or priority Undrafted Free Agent signing status back to the Baltimore Ravens organization, Ravens coach John Harbaugh in particular. The giveaway is in the "locker room issues" line. They use that in an effort to lower the value of players to the point they can sign them. In this case, it appears they may have had some intention of signing you, but realized the Steelers would not draft or sign you if character flags popped up.

We apologize for being the ones to tell you this. It's a nasty, competitive business. But that only brings us to today.

You now have the opportunity to take it out on Harbaugh and the Ravens organization.

I've traced the roots of the disgusting yankeeface genome and it resides somewhere inbetween Baltimurder and Pittsburgh.

I had to laugh when the quoted Pouncey saying how great Josh looked in practice. I am sure he looked like Franco Harris, since there is no actual tackling in practices.

In the NFL, its all about yards after contact for most RBs.

Back