• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JR Smith's sister chokes Chinese fan at game- int'l incident ensues

this fight pic looks like it was taken in Judge Judy's courtroom

jr-smith-sister.jpeg

WTF is JR Smith doing in China? Is his career really going that poorly or is this lockout related?

lockout related. several guys signed contracts with china during lockout and now china won't let them out of contracts to come back to nba.

lockout related. several guys signed contracts with china during lockout and now china won't let them out of contracts to come back to nba.

they knew going in they were under contract the entire season. plenty of nba guys signed contracts with an out clause. i believe the chinese teams would not include an out clause. if your sister is not an idiot it probably would have been worth it to play in china, embrace their culture and the endorsement opportunities are huge.

lol. i'm sure jr smith really embraces chinese culture

I'm pretty sure his family is in on the plot to get him kicked off the team, so he can go back to the NBA.

Diversity isn't exactly appreciated in China. Not really surprising.

Just another example of Obama's horrible foreign policy.

lol. i'm sure jr smith really embraces chinese culture

clearly not. just saying its an opportunity. during the last olympics kobe was working the chinese hard and they loved him. heck stephon marbury endorsed some low end/cost basketball show and pimped them all over china and he was pretty big there for awhile.

just saying if your goal is to make money you can find a market there if done correctly.

What a shock a family member of one of the NBA's biggest punks started a fight at one of his games.

Next you'll be telling toilets go backwards in the southern hemisphere.

This thread is so insensitive. They're not Chinese people. They're Asian-Americans.

We're not talking about the guys who built the railroad here.

Back