• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JRoc youtube video

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score

Don't sing it, bring it Josh. We want to see a monster year!!!

i'd forgotten that strong run against Army and how fast he looked on that second run (as shown in the video) against VT

He's got some hops.

And he's going to have a tough time beating out Chris Johnson next year ...

dude has lived off of that va tech game for years

Dude is a specimen. Nothing I would love to see more than that work ethic in the gym translate to the field. I would love to see him go off for 1500yds and 12tds and get picked by the Panthers or someone early in the draft. Maybe it comes together this year.

Come on O-Line! Give that man a hole or a crease, and let's see what he can do.

Yep, he really deserves a break from the gods of football. Such a great game he had against FSU, then hamstrung.

Bad decision by him to keep playing and worse decision by coaching staff to not force their will on him.

Well done. Marketing needs to hire him. Better than the Tobacco Road bell idea.

That standing vertical jump always blows my mind

Amazing...............

Think he's going to finally have his monster year.
He's always had it physically. Now, I think he's got it mentally as well

The video was certainly more impressive than anything he did tonight. Of course I think it had more to with the subpar Oline play and stupid gimmicky Lobo offense then it Josh.

Back