• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JT is gone.

I hereby request that none of the Wake basketball games be televised this season.

Will save us a tremendous amount of embarrassment this season if we just have to read about it in the newspaper.

AMEN! But down my way the Raleigh N&O rarely even reports on Wake other than a snippet. We are becoming inconsequential in hoops and are headed that way in fb unless a quick turnaround.

I'd re-think my position on basketball seats if I hadn't already written the check.

welp. this sucks. pencil us in for another shitty season. fml.

Who at the Journal thought it would be a good idea to have every-other word underlined? I guess that's one way to distract the reader from your crappy writing.

Nobody at the Journal. The newspaper is owned by Media General. They run the website.

Or the multitude of strippers and yacht parties.

or a MONTE hand sign. cant tell you how many times ive driven past cars with wake paraphernalia where i wished i could throw up a "WF" gang sign...

Back