• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

jtpterp

Reaction score
ANGLE SHOOTERS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE LEAGUE!

A team of not so stellar civs have assembled their SUPER BABOONS to rid the LEAGUE of this plague. How in the word will they do it? By fighting fire with fire and trying to beat these angle shooters at their own game.

Both factions should BEWARE, a lonesome soul is flying solo this game, out for his own vengeance.

Break down is 14-5-1

Only 5 rules:

DO NOT EDIT POSTS
DO NOT POST SCREEN SHOTS OF PM's
DO NOT CONTACT PLAYERS OUTSIDE THE GAME THREAD
DEAD PLAYERS STAY DEAD. DO NOT TALK.
DON'T BE A SUPER ASSHOLE AND THINK OF SOMETHING NOT LISTED THAT COULD COMPLETELY RUIN THE GAME.

Player List:

1. Da - Mafia Godfather RaiseHigh - DEAD NIGHT 1
2. bym
3. Rommy - Gooner Maf RB - Lynched Day 5
4. Gouda - Mafia Goon Doofus - LYNCHED DAY 2
5. redwing - manning masonizer - removed from game night 6
6. Smidge - Smidge Stump - killed day 3
7. Toogs - Gouda Baboon King Power Giver - Killed Night 5
8. Tejas - Toogs SK - lynched DAY 3
9. Nonny
10. Doofy - Bernie Mafia power earner - lynched day 6
11. RSF
12. timdunk
13. blue - TIC vanilla - hit night 3
14. DeacWingDuck - redwing vanilla - hit night 6
15. Ph - blue vanilla - lynched day 7
16. Manning - Tejas Civ Miller - Lynched Day 4
17. WFRoadWarrior - Nonny Vanilla - killed night 4
18. Gooner - GF Hunter Eagles - DEAD NIGHT 2
19. TIC - Vanilla civ SD3 - DEAD NIGHT 2
20. SD3 - timdunk VANILLA - lynched day 1

Last edited:
So we're not really angleshooting at all?

***Tejas***

My N0 investigation says that he's a dirty, dirty player.

I am masons with deacwingduck. He will confirm shortly.

I am masons with deacwingduck. He will confirm shortly.
So...about this.

I'm going to get this out here because in the case that redwing or deacwingduck is actually mafia, they would hit me tonight. Redwing = deacwingduck.

Prior to the game starting, I PM'ed redwing asking him how he planned to play both accounts and to see if there was a way I could get involved, in good angleshooting taste. He refused and decided to continue playing both names solo.

They could both be civ and I'm just ruining his fun but I can't take the chance in the situation one of them is mafia as he'd ensure I'd be hit to keep the secret going.

I don't know how to proceed forward but if one is actually maf and one is civ, he now knows the entire mafia (while being on mafia).

i think this is my first game in OH, ABOUT A YEAR

it feels so good to be baaaaaaaaaack

smidge, obviously

oh motherfucker, I forgot that redwing and dwd were the same person

nonny's actually right about that

So...about this.

I'm going to get this out here because in the case that redwing or deacwingduck is actually mafia, they would hit me tonight. Redwing = deacwingduck.

Prior to the game starting, I PM'ed redwing asking him how he planned to play both accounts and to see if there was a way I could get involved, in good angleshooting taste. He refused and decided to continue playing both names solo.

They could both be civ and I'm just ruining his fun but I can't take the chance in the situation one of them is mafia as he'd ensure I'd be hit to keep the secret going.

I don't know how to proceed forward but if one is actually maf and one is civ, he now knows the entire mafia (while being on mafia).

yes, you are completely ruining the fun. Good job.

I mean...what'd you expect me to do? And if you or dwd are mafia, I'm guaranteed night 1 target if I don't speak up first.

I expected you to let me have fun with a stupid game and maybe some people would get a laugh out of it. But whatever.

I wasn't going to ruin the game with it, either. Just a bit of harmless fun. If one of us were mafia, I would seriously push to have the other hit night 1.

I think we should just make a 20 way 1 vote tie, end the game at 0-0 - I think thats a civ win?

@JTP - can you please confirm this?

***BROmanov***

I expected you to let me have fun with a stupid game and maybe some people would get a laugh out of it. But whatever.

I wasn't going to ruin the game with it, either. Just a bit of harmless fun. If one of us were mafia, I would seriously push to have the other hit night 1.
Eh, maybe. But really wasn't a chance I wanted to take.

Back