• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTT not taking care of business in classroom

91deac

Richard Joyce
Reaction score
according to @USC_Hoops
USC senior SG J.T. Terrell is academically ineligible for the remainder of the Fall semester. He could be reinstated as soon as Dec. 18.

Won't be able to see him drop 30 on us in the Bahamas now. Damn

sad_panda_painting1.jpg

Man, I am disappointed. I wanted to see him slap [Redacted] with his cock.

USC is a private school rated the sane as Wake in US News.

Lucky young woman. If I had the balls to go across the country at 18, I would have been there too. Best packet I received.

I do wonder if OJ went to class. He never impressed me as the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Not surprised and dude was not going to drop 30 on the Deacs had he been given the chance to.

Hard to believe. Next you'll tell me Ari's having classroom trouble as well.

It's a shame these fine young athletes can't find a coach that isn't hell bent on screwing them over.

JTT and Ari's shortcomings are still all Bzz's fault. Anyone could get them to realize their potential.

Somewhere, right now, Bzdellman is laughing.

How does academic eligibility work? Is it not based on semester grades? How can you find out on Nov. 21 that someone is ineligible for the rest of the fall semester - a whopping three weeks? Did he drop a class to put him below a required threshold or something?

Back