• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

If we're doing predictions:

1-pt win for Jones driven by a decreased GOP turnout plus a small percentage of GOP voters opting for a write-in over Moore.

ETA: I think Shelby endorsing writing in a candidate will play a bigger role than many are thinking.

Last edited:
Moore by 3, 51-48. Both sides declare a victory even though neither should.

I think Jones by 5+, which would be a blowout of monumental proportions in AL

I feel like anyone predicting a Jones win really didn’t learn the lesson of last election. People, and a state like Alabama more so than others, are dumb as shit.

30 percent of exit poll today was black voters. Much higher than projected. Donald approval rating is 48 (disapproval also 48) among those polled in exits. That’s a shockingly low number for a Republican president to have in one of the reddest states in the nation

30 percent of exit poll today was black voters. Much higher than projected. Donald approval rating is 48 (disapproval also 48) among those polled in exits. That’s a shockingly low number for a Republican president to have in one of the reddest states in the nation

Didn’t we also learn that exit polls don’t mean shit either?

Moore will win by 5. I have zero faith in Evangelical Christians (haha, hard to complete that with a straight face), Alabamans or wherever they overlap. They have zero morals and a true distortion of reality.

Didn’t we also learn that exit polls don’t mean shit either?

Using it for demographics is generally fine - also important to look at the margin of error in the exits which are normally pretty large. Regardless the projected black turnout in models I saw was 17 percent or so. Even with a ten point margin of error 30 is high.

7% of Greene County went 117-8 for Jones. The early returns are funny.

81% black.

538 says the exit polls showed white turnout was 65% and 70% of white people went for Moore. 88% of non-white people went for Jones. That indicates an extremely close race.

Last edited:
NYTimes projections giving Jones a slight advantage.

538 is way ahead. They have it even with 4% reporting.

Back