• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Wapner Has Died

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
Revolutionized the American judiciary. Dead tragically at 97.

Another piece of my childhood gone, but I have to admit I didn't realize he was still alive. Dude was old way back then.

Actually it was tragic please don't disrespect it. Judges are old fellas on purpose. Have you ever been involved in a legal proceeding? If so, you owe a great debt to the Honorable fella, so please pay respect to his tragic death.

Actually it was tragic please don't disrespect it. Judges are old fellas on purpose. Have you ever been involved in a legal proceeding? If so, you owe a great debt to the Honorable fella, so please pay respect to his tragic death.

Rubbins one out again

Man, you can still have a great life and not die tragically. If it was a 12 yr old dying in a car crash that's tragic. A 97 yr old passing away, that's a hell of a life, guy is clearly a great man, death wasn't tragic.

It was very sudden. Died in his sleep. Didn't even get to say goodbye.

Age is just a number. Plus, the 12 year old may have been a complete asshole.

RIP Judge. So tragic.

CvIpOFuUAAAWahQ.jpg

I mean the very end, when he actually died.....that was extremely sudden.

50a56620c6ba5d257e000016.jpeg

DeacDiggler v. Trojan Magnum--Large Sized Condoms

Causes of Action: 1) Fraud; 2) False Advertising; 3) Penile Assault; and 4) Emotional Distress

Back