• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judgement Day- May 21,, 2011

I thought I read somewhere the guy has raised 10 million dollars for this shit or some such

Apparently last time this guy convinced a bunch of people that rapture was happening (1994) there were a good number of murder-suicides afterwards among his followers. Desperate, devastated people who have sold all their possessions and spent all their money can be dangerous.

Hopefully the people who really believed this get the counseling help they need...

Or, natural selection just continues as usual.

I need a racket like that - i've been buying into the whole "work hard and do the right thing" meme for damn near 25 years - save for a little weed hit here and there. nice guys finish last I reckon....

Seriously, these people are seling all their possessions and quitting jobs based on an 89 year old's math skills?

Have they ever MET an 89 year old?

Back