• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Just Got Griswolded

Thought maybe cousin Eddie parked his RV out front.

And that's not even a gift that keeps on giving the whole year

That truly is the gift that keeps on giving

ARGH - beat me to it by mere seconds

Do you work for MAAD or something? They could at least spring for some Andre

The Principal came in and handed me my gift during class. I totes hoped it was vino, but no.

"I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!"

The Principal came in and handed me my gift during class. I totes hoped it was vino, but no.

Hey man, he's feeling the budget cuts too. Do you know how expensive it is to buy grape juice for 40-50 teachers and their assistants?

My boss doesn't give me anything. Never has, never will. Missed the last 5 birthday lunches too.

And we get along...

I see your grape juice and raise you a tote bag with a picture of a chicken on it. Boss owns chickens and thinks stuff like this is hilarious. I got a dozen eggs last year and the year before got a basket with a single hard boiled egg in it.

In 9 years of being a member of the workforce after college, I've never received a Christmas bonus. Not once.

jq6hbr.jpg

Back