• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Justified on FX

Great dialogue, and great villains; but the plot holes this season are hard to take. Just waiting for the end.

That was some great shit. The scene with the check my balls they purple was high drama and great tv. Excellent...followed shortly by

a subtle NOD TO LEBOWSKI lady friend comment was FUCKING SPECTACULAR. That was his special lady friend, man.

I've got to say that Mikey's exit was pretty bad ass. I liked his character.

I also really enjoyed Raylan's talking down the crooked cop while rescuing Earl. Great dialogue.

wow. so good. series finale next week. going to miss this show.

Sepinwall has suggested that folks go back and rewatch the pilot before tonight's episode. Hmmm...

My prediction all along is this season will end like the pilot: Boyd and Raylan face-off with Ava packing close by. Will they show someone getting shot, or just end with the "bang," and we write our own ending?

My prediction all along is this season will end like the pilot: Boyd and Raylan face-off with Ava packing close by. Will they show someone getting shot, or just end with the "bang," and we write our own ending?

Too Sopranoish?

Most interesting thing about rewatching the pilot is how much the accents have changed, particularly Boyd and Ava.

I thought that it was pretty cool that Wynn Duffy ultimately made off with Markham's money and was living the good life.

I hate that Raylan's hat died.

i guess elmore leonard hated his hat and wanted something smaller, like the final one he ended up with. Tip of the hat to him

Kill the bad guys (of course), but keep all the main characters alive for a reunion, movie, spin-off.

Line of the night:
Art: "I don't know what she sees in you."
Raylan: "It'd be weird if you did."

Kill the bad guys (of course), but keep all the main characters alive for a reunion, movie, spin-off.

Line of the night:
Art: "I don't know what she sees in you."
Raylan: "It'd be weird if you did."

Yeah, my wife got a good laugh out of that one. (She finally got into watching this show with me this season. Bummer she waited 5 years to do so).

Back