• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

K

diverdeac

Reaction score
The guy is a complete asshole. Yesterday saw on Katz that he was talking about bench decorum for coaches. That's like asking Paula Dean about diversity.

He is not who the press describes. He is lacking in sportsmanship. Image totally managed by corporate interest. One of these days he is going to stroke out on the court while yelling at the refs. Absolute ass!

I certainly did not loathe Dean as I do k.

i wish we had a coach who could win a shitload of games, recruit and develop players and do whatever he wants and get away with it

"If I ever act like Dean Smith, don't ask questions, get a gun and shoot me."

- Mike Krzyzewski to his assistant coaches in 1997, as told by Jeff Feinstein

The guy is a complete asshole. Yesterday saw on Katz that he was talking about bench decorum for coaches. That's like asking Paula Dean about diversity.

He is not who the press describes. He is lacking in sportsmanship. Image totally managed by corporate interest. One of these days he is going to stroke out on the court while yelling at the refs. Absolute ass!

jealous much?

You mean like this:

The best was when he starred in the American Express commercial DURING the tournament. It ran like 10 times a game.

Really?!?!?!?! I mean who does that?

You gotta just love the evil genius.

Back