• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

What Eric Cantona did was "wrong" as in he attacked a supporter. What he did was "right" in terms of human decency.

He beat up a racist fan. You can't tell me that you, as an NC STATE fan, haven't wanted to do the same fucking thing...

England and Europe as a whole are incredibly racist, like Alabama-style racist. When I was in Turkey I heard the N-word approximately 100 times and I was there for three days

He beat up a racist fan. You can't tell me that you, as an NC STATE fan, haven't wanted to do the same fucking thing...

I mean he might have been calling out racist things, but he didn't say anything racist about Cantona, since Cantona is white.

did you just imply that being an nc state fan there's been racist fans around me?

iseewhatyoudidthereandilaughed

did you just imply that being an nc state fan there's been racist fans around me?

iseewhatyoudidthereandilaughed

lolz

I will not easily back down from my beliefs that a great number of NC State fans are racists.

Dated a NC State to be grad for 6 years. Lovely girl. Some of her friends were abhorrent.

I don't really get what there is to laugh about. Was a white guy being racist about white people to a white guy, or was Cantona just standing up for black teammates that the guy was heckling?

Also I didn't say that Turkey was representative of Europe, I said it's extremely racist. England is also extremely racist.

All white people are created equal, numbers.

I've been wrong. There can never be white on white racist remarks!

lolz

I will not easily back down from my beliefs that a great number of NC State fans are racists.

Dated a NC State to be grad for 6 years. Lovely girl. Some of her friends were abhorrent.

I haven't experienced anything like that but i'm not going to say there aren't people like that because there's a ton of students and i'm sure there are unfortunately some. but i would like to say in defense of some people at state, a lot of the really country people that state gets made fun for being dumb redneck hicks are really some of the nicest people you'll ever meet

All white people are created equal, numbers.

I've been wrong. There can never be white on white racist remarks!

There could be classist remarks which could infuriate Cantona.

There could be jingoist remarks which could infuriate Cantona.

There could be racist remarks about other races which could infuriate Cantona.

But I fail to see any plausible situation where Cantona was called to ninja kick a Crystal Palace supporter in a fit of blind rage because he was called "cracker"

He got offended because someone made fun of him for being from France? And told him to go home? What a clown.

He got offended because someone made fun of him for being from France? And told him to go home? What a clown.

Not only is that not a valid defense for ninja kicking someone, it is simply a very small component of racism and hating French people would not typically be regarded as being "racist" in the context of modern society.

I haven't experienced anything like that but i'm not going to say there aren't people like that because there's a ton of students and i'm sure there are unfortunately some. but i would like to say in defense of some people at state, a lot of the really country people that state gets made fun for being dumb redneck hicks are really some of the nicest people you'll ever meet

They were very nice to me, but had some appalling things to say about other races.

I'll post it here for you, Kanhoji.

United finished 18 points clear of Liverpool last season. The gap with 20 games to go is already 14 points. #kennysrevolution

Please keep that troll in charge. Maybe he can spend another 20 million on a mediocre English player next month?

dv7 why the hell do you care so much about liverpool?

go troll somewhere else with deacman about citeh. stop worrying about our squad.

Liverpool lost to Fulham one week and United put 5 past them the next.
Liverpool drew Wigan one week and United put 5 past them the next.
Liverpool drew Blackburn and United face them next. Duck and cover, Blackburn. Duck and cover.

And if that doesn't make is clear where Liverpool are in relation to Man United, then nothing will. Not on our level. 14 points back.

Back