• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kareem's youngest son on Reddit crushing his dad in a Q&A

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
Some samples:

I dont have a great relationship with my dad because ive visted him and seen him alot though-out my life but hes never really been a permanent part of my life.He has five kids with 3 different women that i know of and it would surprise me if some random guy walked up to me and told me he was my long lost brother from another mother.

I decided that I wouldn't tell anyone who my dad was unless they asked, because some people want to be around me just because of who my dad is and that's retarded. People somehow tend to think that being a great basketball player makes him a good person but that's definitely not true cause he's a total jerk like most celebrities.

As for how he treated [my mom], they dated for awhile but where never married, and he has always talked bad about her to me even though she raised by herself and I know exactly what kind of person she is. To quote my father "Adam I always knew your mother wasnt the kind of person to have children with... but here you are" which I though was as insulting to me as it was to her, not to mention the fact that he has lied to both of us since I was born.

He lied to my mom and told her that if she would lower the amount of child support he had to pay a month that he would always be there for us. My Mom had to clean houses, sometimes being forced to leve me alone for hours by myself in waiting for her in the car or at home, just to feed us and give us a place to live and the child support mostly went toward my education. She also had to sell a large amount of her jewelry to support us at one point. Eventually during my senior year of hight school it turned into a legal battle that my parent draged me into without telling me what was happening. It ruined my life, and also my relationship with both my parents untill recently.I was on the verge of commiting suicide, stoped eating and had no will to live anymore. It is pretty recently that I got over it and its probably the reason I feel so comfortable speaking my mind now, to my dad or anyonelse.

Full Q&A: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1e55dh/i_am_kareem_abduljabbars_youngest_son_but_im_also

lol I knew this kid back when I was in middle school. He was incredibly bad at basketball. Think he goes to Georgia Tech now.

Well he is also a very arrogant guy and he acts like he doesn't need an excuse and not many people question him on that because of who he is. He is still very disrespectful as can be shown by the fact the he's dating two ladies at the same time right now, and he had a girlfriend on the side when he was dating my mother too

Whoa whoa, young fella

Good for him! Nothing screams class like a cry for help disguised as airing your family's dirty laundry.

Wait wait, he didn't want to tell people who his father was growing up because they wound only be interested in him because his dad's a celebrity, now does an AMA as a celebrities' child. Ummm, ok.

i call BS. I saw the episode of Full House where Kareem helped Danny Tanner with his shot.

Danny wouldn't lie to us.

He goes to Georgia Tech now? What's his name?

Back